Friday, February 1, 2013

Slap it on my face.

I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have sat at home on a weekend with my hair hidden under a baseball cap and a thick clay mask slathered all over my face. Sometimes it was in vein and other times it was just a practice in silliness. Most of the masks that I have used came from the drug store aisle and always promised me a tighter feel. My motto is: The tighter,the better. So as a guy who takes grooming very seriously, I treated myself to a clay mask that was designed just for guys. Anthony Logistics Warm Clay Mask. Let me just tell you...it was Heaven. I have never used a mask that was red so I had to get used to the odd color. It was almost as though I had coated my face with a terracotta pot. So with my face now covered from forehead to chin, I could feel the burn. Yes, I said burn. Not an acid peel burn but a nice slow burn. It was as if it was slowly making love to my skin. Once the heat settled in the tightening began. Let me tell you, this mask is tight. You want to be careful about making expressions because the mask will crack and puppies will probably die because of it. All kidding aside, the mask is unlike any i have ever tried before. It is a little hotter than warm and you can feel it degrease your oily skin. I left it on for about 10 minutes and then rinsed it off using a warm face cloth. Afterwards, my face had a nice glow to it. There was no shine and I had the peace of mind that this was achieved without the use of harsh chemicals. I'm not sure how often guys want to sit at home and wear a face mask but I'm telling you if you have an extra 10 minutes...DO THIS ONE. I woke up this morning and my skin still felt really good. I can easily see myself to committing to this regimen twice a week in the future. ANTHONY LOGISTICS DEEP PORE CLEANSING CLAY
WHAT DO YOU THINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment